Wednesday, December 15, 2010

babbling

There's a rose in Bethlehem colored red like mercy's blood...

This song is finally starting to sink into my soul and our dance is this Sunday...

White twirling skirts and Red. Silk. Bamboo. Fans.

I love dance.

Babies make a great audience, so long as they are properly fed and not tired.
They also make crunches more fun. Laughter and exercise all at once.

Babies. Twins. Girls. They are rolling all over the place now and one is trying to get up on all fours- ready to rock and roll. I am NOT ready for this.
These kids are my life- at least 8 hours a day. LOVE.

Cookies. Need. To. Stop.

Family is missed.

Cats are annoying and fun to torture-- in a non-violent way, of course. I do miss my Jazmine, though.

Must watch Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of Dawn Treader again!

SO much to do before Christmas.... Oy vey!
I think we should just give gifts to people in need and overseas instead of worrying about getting everyone on our list the perfect gift.

AND/OR we should give gifts periodically all winter so there is always something to look forward to in the cold and dreary season of winter.
So much anticipation is built into a single day or even week, and not to mention the stress. Why does it have to be this way?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not anti-Christmas. I just feel that we should spread out the joy and "Spirit of Christmas" and not get so caught up in the to-do's that we lose sight of the true meaning of Christ's birth....


PS. I like mail!! ;)

Laila Tov.

No comments:

Post a Comment