Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Random

I find it quite funny that I am known as the Hillbilly from Kansas or the skinny girl who needs to eat more by a certain Dutch couple. I like them. They are characters. It's good to know you make an impression on people and I'll take "Hillbilly" over other, less desirable names any day. lol

On another note, I very much dislike the smell of smoke. It makes my lungs feel as though they are closing up and getting smaller by the moment. My chest feels heavy as everything in me struggles for air. I'm melting, I'm melting! oy vey
Okay, okay enough with the drama... but seriously.

Green tea and strawberry smoothies are delicious. 

It's always good to be in the company of friends.

Matzo pizza is yummy.

I LOVE cuddling with my babies. Love it!  :-)

That about covers my day- bakwards, lol. 

Peace out. Shalom. Ciao.


No comments:

Post a Comment